- Students from 3 rd to 10 th Class are eligible for admission.
- The Candidates are selected through the entrance examination conducted by AP Residential Education Institution Society, Hyderabad .
For Application Form – Click Here
Aims and Objectives:
The objectives and purpose for which the Society is established are:
- To establish, maintain, control and manage Residential Schools and Colleges (Gurukula Vidyalayamulu) for the talented and meritorious children residing within the State of Andhra Pradesh and to do all acts and things necessary for or conductive to the promotion of such schools and colleges.
- To prescribe the procedure, rules and regulations for admission of students in various educational institutions under the management of the Society (amended in G.O.Ms.No.262, Education (Prog.I-I) Department, dated 11.8.1989).
- To take necessary steps for the effective implementation of the curricula, syllabi and other programmes like conduct of examinations connected with the education of the pupils, as prescribed by the competent authorities from time to time. (amended in G.O.Ms.No.262, Education (Prog.I-I) Department, dated 11.8.1989).
- To organise and conduct study courses, conferences, lectures, seminars, workshops, study tours and the like for the benefit of the staff and students of the Residential Schools and Colleges.
- To create teaching, administrative, technical ministerial and other posts under the Society and in the schools and colleges and to make, appointments, promotions and transfers thereto and to arrange training for the staff therein.
- To constitute such committees, or other bodies as may be deemed fit and to prescribe by rules of the Society its powers, functions, tenure and other matters.
- To acquire, hold and dispose of property in any manner whatsoever for the purpose and in pursuance of the advancement of objects of the Society.
- To maintain a fund to which shall be credited:
- All moneys provided by the Central and State Government.
- All fees and other charges received by the Society.
- All moneys received by the Society by way of grants, gifts, donations, benefactions, requests or otherwise
- All moneys received by the Society in any other manner or from any other source and
- To subscribe to or to become a member of or to co-operate with any other organization, institution or association having objects wholly or in part similar to those of the Society.
- To fix and collect such fees and other charges as may be laid down by the rules, bye-laws or regulations of the Society.
- To deposit all moneys credited into the fund in such banks or to invest in such manner as the Society may decide.
- To borrow or raise moneys with or without securities or on the security of a mortgage, charge, hypothecation or pledge over all or any of the immovable or movable properties belonging to the Society or in any other manner.
- To make or endorse on behalf of the Society and to accept or draw in favour of the Society any drafts, cheques and notes or other negotiable instruments on the discount of charges therefore and for this purpose to execute and sign, such deeds and documents, advance such moneys as may be considered expedient or necessary for the purposes of the Society and
- To do all such acts or things as may be considered necessary, incidental or conductive to the attainment of all or any of the objects of the Society.